Switch to Supermicro BBP® - Prevent Data Center Outages
Introducing Supermicro's new Innovative BBP (Battery Backup Power) solution to prevent UPS related outages in data centers. The solution maintains the 99.995% uptime per year (Uptime requirement for Tier 4 data center operations). This solution from Supermicro helps power N+1, 2N+1 fully redundant data center infrastructure.
25% of outages caused by Traditional Centralized UPS.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Data Center, Japan East in the Saitama Prefecture near Tokyo (UPS which effected Air Handler Units) - 2017
- Equinix Data Center in London (UPS which effected ISP disruption for BT subscribers)
- Verizon data center hosting US airline JetBlue had power failure.
- AWS data center in Sydney had UPS failure (Failed to switch after utility power failure)
Key Benefits of UPS in Server
- Prevents data center outage and shutdown due to UPS failure, which accounts for 25% outage worldwide.
- Effective solution for Mission critical and High Availability applications.
- Increases overall data center power efficiency and reliability.
- Replaces external 92% - 96% efficient UPS systems with an inline solution that offers 99% efficiency - reduced TCO
- Eliminates UPS failures and prevents outage/shutdown time, while maintaining system power redundancy.
- Optimizes space in data center - UPS deployment area not required.
- Wide range of Supermicro SKU's covered - SuperBlade and MicroBlade.
- Reduce time to deployment - UPS provisioning and deployment not required.
Supermicro's Innovative BBP technology is available now. Contact Us for more details.